Monday, May 11, 2009

Things I love!



Jesus.
Music.
Dad. Mom.Tiff.Nat.Brooke...Family.
Calamari Lillian.
Beach.
Sun.
Trees.
Lindsi. Kelley. Jacqueline.Mikey, Garrett...Best Friends.
Letters in the mail.
My bed.
The Bible.
Writing.
Amber, Kyla, Christina, Jo Ellen, Nick....New Friends.
Laughing till your stomach hurts.
Simply Cuddling.
Carolina Winters.
Makeup.
California Summers.
Green tea lemonades&Iced coffee....starbucks.
Hawaii.
Forehead kisses&big bear hugs.
Random acts of kindness...giving and receiving.
Traveling.
Marilyn Monroe.
Food.
Martini Glasses.
Cooking.
Tubing on the lake.
Feeling pretty.
A good workout.
Giving massages.
Water.

















Random? Yes. Just thought I would share some things that I love love love!



1 comment:

Kyla said...

I like this post. I might have to copy it some. :)