Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lots goin on!



Man it has been one crazy and awesome past week!! Went to my first NASCAR race! I must say, I am a fan now. I know, ME?!? Lil Miss make fun of those nascar lovin' hicks?! Yup. At least, being there is awesome. It is quite a rush, hearing the cars, watching the people, meeting new people..so fun!
I was running all over the place, went with Amber and her friends and then saw my friend Jordon for awhile...Dad and Tiff were there somewhere too but didn't end up meeting up with them. Was a great time!!!!

Got an informative email from Mike today, it is very intense and things are going to get crazy for our troops quickly here...Considered posting it for prayers, but I believe it is too much info to just be posting online. Sent out an email to some family, but if you are interested in specifics and what to look out for and pray for, feel free to contact me and I can pass along what he sent me!!

Its another gorgeous day...gunna grab some food and catch up on some shows. Heres a couple picstures from the race saturday...Will write more when I am not so exhaustedd!

Have a great week!

No comments: