Friday, May 8, 2009

Miss my Marine!


Mike has only been gone 24 hours and I already miss him like crazy!! I've written 6 letters, i know, pathetic! Makes me realize how much we talked...I'll think of something I usually would text or call him about, whether a song lyric, bible verse, joke, or something stupid I did that I know he would laugh at...and I can't text him sooo I write a letter. Poor guy is going to be so sick of me sending him mail every day. Haha.
On the upside, I'm sure my phone bill is going to be significantly lower! hehehe.
If anyone knows of things marines need/want while overseas, let me know. He played the whole "I am a tough guy and don't need anyone/anything to survive" thing, but I know him, therefore I will send care packages because I know it will make his day.

Umm on another note, this time in 4 months I will be on a cruise ship with my very best friend after a long day in PARIS! Holy cow. I cannot wait!

Praying for the people in Santa Barbara tonight, I do not miss the California wildfires one bit and pray for safety and protection for those affected by them.

10:30 on a Friday night... Dinner with the fam, and I had a fabulous date with my puppy tonight...rented Yes Man, got some ice cream, cuddled with Cali and relaxed. Laundry and bed time for me! Nice to not have to rush to be anywhere. :)

Enjoy the weekend y'all!

No comments: