Monday, May 24, 2010

I called, you answered, and you came to my rescue...

AHH GOD IS SO GOOD! In the midst of all the stress and chaos in my household and running through my head, there's God, just chillin, waiting for me to just LET GO and say "hey, do your thing big man!"
You all know how this surgery business has put a damper on my mood and bank account, and just as I had exhausted all of my options, a job opportunity has presented itself. One that I think would be perfect fit for me at this point in time, and would be financially the biggest blessing ever. For now I need to keep details quiet, but will keep you up to date as I know anything. I need prayers in a major way that I get this job. It would not only help me out, but would be an opportunity to help my family out too. To give back to them for all they have given me. :)
I have a peace like I haven't felt in awhile, and regardless of what happens I am so very determined to keep that feeling. With peace often comes patience which I need to work on, and I'm feeling like there are really good things up ahead for me if I just let life happen and God take the control.
I would just like to switch focus now onto one of the people in my life who have been the biggest blessings. I wrote a super long blog about my family and there are a handful of people who I consider my best friends that deserve some recognition, for now I am just going to pick one and elaborate. I will get to all of you, I promise. :)
Lindsi Morgen, my best friend. This girl has hands down had the most impact on my life of all of my friends. She is inspiring, talented, driven, very educated, eloquent, deep, silly, loving and a little ball of happiness to all who know her...Truly beautiful inside and out. I spent an entire month sleeping in the same bed with this girl as we traveled Europe and never got sick of waking up to that goofball. We can be in a foreign country, a beach in california, my screened porch in north carolina,or just sitting in a room and talk about nothing, anything, and everything from the most ridiculous and silly things to life and family and religon. We are so different and yet have a friendship like none other I have experienced. She has brought so much joy to my life, and I am super excited to say she is moving out to North Carolina hopefully in the fall. She walked in her graduation ceremony this weekend, and with a bachelors in psychology her life is just getting started. I can't wait to see what life has in store for this one.

I will most definitely continue to write about my best friends in blog posts to come. I need to get to building up my resume a bit...
Psalm 118:24, this is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!
Happy monday y'all! Enjoy it!
xoxo

No comments: