Saturday, May 29, 2010

Check it outttt :)

Soo as you probably are all aware, recently I had bone and tendon surgery in my foot, and due to that have been unable to work for over two whole months. Because I have not been working and am trying to pay off multiple and very expensive medical bills, I decided to start working from home....
I have chosen to work as an Avon Rep because I truly stand by the causes they support, as well as their products. As both an NC and CA licensed Esthetician, there are many products Avon has to offer that I like and would recommend (Skin So Soft and mark. products are my personal favorites!). As well as great beauty products, there are fun and affordable things for men, women and children- from gifts, house wares, clothing, to even grill accessories and jewelry. I encourage you to check out a catalog as well as my website. (I can get you a catalog, just ask :) )It doesn't matter if you live nearby in Charlotte, In Michigan, Oklahoma, California or even Hawaii...When you see something you like, you can order online or give me a call or an email with the catalog campaign number and product information. It is really easy to do, quick for me to order, and it will be delivered to your doorstep! Ordering through me will be a big help in fundraising for my medical bills. In addition to that, I am very passionate about the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation because of my sweet cousin who lives with this disease,and will be donating money from my Avon sales on a monthly basis to go towards finding a cure. Not to mention Avon itself supports many charities and NPOs such as Finding a Cure for Breast Cancer, BreadforLife, and m.powerment against abuse!

Thank you guys for taking the time to read this! Please browse through a catalog or my website at your convenience and feel free to give me a call, text or email with any orders or even just questions.

B_green927@yahoo.com

www.avonrepresentative.com/bgreen5062

No comments: