Sunday, November 8, 2009

Times like these

So its been a crazy past week. Emotional ups and downs, lots of tears and hard work, but times like these really force you to take a look at yourself and dig deep, ya know? In the midst of dissapointment and stress I am proud to say I have spend a good amount of time with God and taking time to be selfish and work on myself. I am so very far from perfect as hard as I may try, and it is just thrown in your face hard sometimes that everyone messes up. I am very thankful for my great support system of family and good friends who love me unconditionally even when (especially when) I make mistakes and bad choices. Not to say anything lately has been a bad choice, I am very happy for my relationship, all I learned and the friendship(s) that was/were developed.

On another note, heard from Mikey! He gets home the first week of next month and I am so excited to catch up with him. So glad he has made it thru this crazy time safely and sanely as possible. His plans now are to go to law school and he says he wants to run for senate...if anyone can do it he can...gotta love the political man that is Mike Cicerone! haha.

Workin on planning my next trip, VEGAS and CALIFORNIA end of february with Lauren! ALL MY CALIFORNIA GIRLS...get your lil butts out to vegas and then help me show lauren a good time! Gunna do all the touristy stuff..Laguna, Hollywood, San Diego...etcetc. WOOWOO!

anyways, time for wine and cheese with my friend Jo Ellen...will try to keep up on this blogging stuff:)

love you all!!

No comments: