Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Monday!

Good Monday Morning blogworld!

What an absolutely FABULOUS and beautiful fall carolina day!!!! Its been a really good past few days...Working a lot, spending time with good people, reading some good books...
Yesterday I spent some quiet time in my new favorite place, Blythe Park...took a book and sat in the sun for a couple of hours by myself just enjoying the scenery and all God has given me. Then went to lunch at a nice italian place with Blake, caught up with Lauren at Starbucks and had a wonderful pasta/wine/baked brie dinner with Mayya, Jo ellen, and Veronica. I love my friends!

It has been a great week...bought my very own BRAND NEW 2010 toyota corolla!!!! Finally a big girl car!! Got the big girl bills to go along with it but hey, gotta grow up sometime right? Getting my financial ducks in order, working hard to pay the bills, and being oh so thankful for all I have been given. My soul feels refreshed these days, something in me has changed for the better and I love it :)

My friend Christina is heading to Africa in a few days on a mission trip...her generosity and giving spirit has really got me thinking that I would love to go to Africa someday. Hopefully someday soon! The heartwarming stories I have heard about the sweet people that live there would really be humbling and good for me I think. Prayers for her safety would be wonderful!

If you havent already, read Kristi's latest posting... (Kristibowers.blogspot.com) GOD IS SO GOOD! Get chills and teary eyed every time I think about what He has done in her life. Continued prayers for the health of her family is so appreciated, the power of prayer is more incredible than any of us know, and our family has gotten a firsthand glimpse of Gods power this week. Breathtaking!!!

Well I am going to lounge around for awhile with my pup before heading into work, I hope that all of you enjoy this pretty day, whether in carolina, california or elsewhere...Love you all so much!

No comments: