Monday, November 9, 2009

My Everything.

Find me here, speak to me
I want to feel you, I need to hear you
You are the light that's leading me to the place
Where I find peace again
You are the strength that keeps me walking
You are the hope that keeps me trusting
You are the life to my soul
You are my purpose
You're everything
And how can I stand here with you
And not be moved by you
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this
You calm the storms and you give me rest
You hold me in your hands
You won't let me fall
You still my heart and you take my breath away
Would you take me in, take me deeper now
And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this
And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this
Cause you're all I want, you're all I need
You're everything, everything
You're all I want You're all I need
You're everything, everything
(Everything by Lifehouse)
My God is so good. I cannot emphasize that enough. So amazing how at a time when I have every reason to be so down, He gives me peace, healing, comfort and a reason to wake up smiling in the morning. Really not anything that can be verbalized, just a peaceful feeling. A feeling that I am so incredibly thankful for and a feeling I want to share with everyone. Definitely needed to go thru everything I have to bring me back to my knees both literally and figuratively, to remember that when all else fails and there are worldly inconsistancies that One will be consistantly there.

Praying for my sweet cousin Kristi tonight, for a peace and relaxed state of mind as she has surgery soon. And, for her family to find healing from all the yucky sicknesses that are going around. Love you Kris!
Also for Mikey as he finishes up his tour, and all my friends who are struggling to get through school and find good jobs. I am missing home and all of you so very much, but really do think and pray for you by name daily.

For the first time in a long time, I have no idea what is next for me. I hope for a new career, more travel opportunities, to meet "Mr Right" etc etc...but I am doing my best to have patience and faith that everything will fall into place as it should. As it always does.

Opening in the morning, on that note, i am getting to bed early. Love you all so very much.

2 comments:

Kyla said...

I woke up last night with the tv on and this song was being played on the 700 club (in an acoustic version). I thought it was really only in my dream and then after waking up, I realized it wasn't. Such a good song!

Kristi Bowers said...

love you cuz. thanks for the prayers