Sunday, April 26, 2009

Better in Time

This week has been so much fun! God has such a cool way with timing...
I am so thankful for my crazy unpredictable life. One year ago today our house sold. The growing, learning, and changing that has occurred over this past year is completely unbelievable.
I have met some of the most amazing people, had the tough but needed experience of figuring out who my true friends are, and have learned what it really means to have faith. The tears and stress of this past year are more than outweighed by that life lesson in itself.
I have written about the struggles I have been faced with lately, but I am going to take this chance to write about some praises and things I am thankful for that have happened within this past year...

...Meeting Tyler. He is one of the most talented, genuine and amazing people I have ever met. Huge blessing having him in my life.
...Getting closer to my family...driving across the country, being in a new place with no one to turn to but eachother...a lot to handle at times but has created a bond so amazing.
...Experiencing seasons! Sun! Hurricane type storms! SNOW! New growth of spring...Such a cool and refreshing change.
...Making new friends out here in NC (finally!) Glad I took the time to be picky, totally worth it!
...Being able to TRAVEL! Driving cross country, Visiting Ty in Illinois, Hawaii with the Amneus family, back to CA for Halloween, Back to CA over Vday, EUROPE this fall!!!!!!!

Could keep goin, Those are just my highlights..
I am sitting on my porch again, but its 10:30pm and I am exhausted from a long day on my feet at work...its beyond perfect outside right now. Sitting out here in my jammies with my country music (yes I am conforming to the songs of the south...)Its warm and slightly breezy, bugs are making noise in the trees...its so peaceful.

I am so thankful.

No comments: