Friday, August 21, 2009

So much to do, so little time...

So much has happened in these past couple months, I really do not know where to begin. Should've kept up with my blog that's for sure...but life happens, you get busy...

Lets see, went to CA, had a great time catching up with family and friends. Little exhausting and a bit of a stomach bug hit me, otherwise was a perfect perfect trip.

I feel as if I have finally adjusted to this place, enough to call it my home. Its a scary thought really, and overwhelming to think of what has gone on this past year alone. More growth and change on my part in these past few months than I could've imagined. I am excited to report that my Grammy and Poppy recently bought a house out here and will be living about a mile from us as of next month! God is so good, this house of theirs was seriously made for them. So cool!

In case you haven't heard/seen pictures, I have an amazing boyfriend, Blake... My southern gentleman. He and I have the best time together, from vacationing at the beach, going out on the lake with friends, cooking together or just putting on PJs and renting a movie...its so great. He is such a blessing and I adore him.

My big birthday trip to Europe is right around the corner! Less than 2 weeks, I cannot even believe it. Hoping everything works out smoothly and we don't run out of money while we are there. Prayers for a safe and smooth trip are so so very appreciated!!!!!

So recap...Have the best family and friends ever, love my boyfriend, excited to travel, oh and got a tattoo :)

Continued prayers for Mike in Afghanistan are so needed, I hear from him every once in awhile, he is a trooper with such a great attitude.

Love you all and will try to be better with this bloggin stuff!!!

1 comment:

Kristi Bowers said...

got the coffee..oh my thanks! what do I owe you for shipping? yeah europe!