Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bon Voyage!

This will most likely be my last post before leaving for Europe...so much to do still and just praying that it all falls into place as planned.
I am so nervous/excited for all the traveling, growing and learning Lindsi and i are going to do this next month. I am blessed beyond belief to have this incredible opportunity!

I am going to try to send out emails as much as possible to keep everyone posted on our whereabouts...will not have a phone but will do our best to keep in touch!

I want to say thank you again to everyone who has made this possible with words of encouragement, early birthday money, and above all prayers. It is going to be the trip of a lifetime that I cannot wait to share with you all. Will miss my family/friends/Blake so much but its going to be amazing! As you can tell I am pretty pumped :)

Wish you all a safe, happy and healthy September! Please please feel free to send me an email at B_green927@yahoo.com to keep up on my travels!!!

love love love!

No comments: