Monday, March 7, 2011

ch ch ch changes!

WOW. The past 6 months have been the most incredible of my life thus far. So much has changed, I cannot even begin to explain the extent of the blessings I have experienced...but I will try.


I got out of one relationship and back into another with Blake. He is on his way down to Florida at the moment to relocate and get some work experience under his belt since opportunities down there are better for him right now. He is my best friend and I have no doubt he will succeed if he puts his mind to it.

I got another promotion-am now a store manager of a starbucks! Never saw my life going in this direction but as long as I am here I will work hard and keep moving up the ladder! It is a very stressful and busy position but I am loving it. Never a dull moment!!

Moved into my adorable apartment on the lake in January...I absolutely love it. I love having my own quiet space, the view, decorating, cooking...I am a lil domestic diva these days and I couldnt be happier!

Lindsi comes out to visit next month which I am super excited about. Miss that girl like mad!

Other than that I have been putting a lot of time into organizing volunteer projects...Next month there are two saturdays where my team and I will volunteer at a childrens home, Barium Springs, do some beautification, paint, garden, etcetc...I am very excited about that!!!

My life is crazy, up and down, never sure what changes are going to happen next. Our regional vice pres is visiting my store next week which is INTENSE and exciting. Hopefully he will like what he sees! Lots of cleaning and re organizing to be done today...and the setup for Starbucks 40th anniversary which launches tomorrow! (Try the new tribute blend, its awesome!)

I will try to blog more, havent hooked up internet at my house yet so it may be few and far between for a bit...love to you all and hope all is well with you!

xoxo
britt

No comments: