Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Heads Carolina, Tails California...

MAN it has been a whole 23 days since I have last written...I know, I know, I am slackin! Keeping busy though which is good. Lets see what has been going on over here...
Well, my Kelley Anne came out and visited me! We had a great time...went to Lazy 5 Ranch, out tubing on the lake, went uptown for Taste of Charlotte and to a couple nightclubs. Then Justin came up from South Carolina for a couple days and we BBQd and went to the theme park out here, Carowinds. It was such a nice weekend with my friends!! Hangin out with them made me realize how homesick I am...how much I miss the beach and my best friends back in CA.
I have made some great friends here, finally got out and went on some dates, been exploring my new home and loving it. Got to be the Esthetician for another "beauty party" at my neighbors...building up my clientele doing facials and waxing! Yay! Have the opportunity to get an assistant manager position at a starbucks out here which I may take advantage of for the time being. Save some money, enjoy the south...who would've thought I'd end up country!
I booked a trip back home on a whim this week...going to be back in good ol OC mid-July for a week. I love California summers too much to stay away! Not to mention all my incredible friends. Having a beach day July 17th at Laguna main beach...Be there!
Well going to cuz this short, gotta catch up on The Bachelorette! (Priotities, ya know!?)
Hope y'all are doing well, will write more later in the week...
OH PS!
saw my first fireflies!!!! They are the coolest stinkin things ever!!!!!

1 comment:

Kristi Bowers said...

whoooooo hoooooooooo party that weekend we are both there!!